Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wedding Thriller

I thought my sister and her husband offered up pretty good entertainment when they acted out "Paradise By the Dashboard Light" at their wedding reception. But they got nuttin' on this group. According to Tracey, this wedding party practiced Michael Jackson's "Thriller" for a month before the wedding. It is hysterically great!

The groom is definitely more into it than anyone else, but the fact he got everyone to rehearse to this level is damned impressive!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cool! Is that what they did instead of the obligatory "bride & groom" first dance? LOL! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi i didn't googlize your blog with "bullballs and Jean Genet" but with "Spencer Tunick", and I found it fun. See you later maybe ^_^.

Anonymous said...

Key: so the Bride and Groom first dance is a must? Wonder what all those brides and grooms who think dancing is a sin do?
--GG

Anonymous said...

well, gg, I guess those couples ain't truly married!

Wait a minute, I didn't do any dancing at my wedding ... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Key: lol...of course it those of my generation are cursed with the "Electric Slide" ;) Enjoy it!
--GG

Anonymous said...

I know what dance I'll be doing for my wedding.

watch movie said...

is really excellent

Unknown said...

how to watch movies here http://www.mypabp.com