Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No Post Post

I was going to write about hair products today. My hair is the thickness and texture of a horse's tail, but it's also wavy. It needs LOTS of management, and products galore to come out looking like anything other than a cave-woman's coiffure when I grow it long.

My hair is past my shoulders now and to tame it I started out using products that bled 40 bucks from my wallet. But now I've found cheaper stuff that does an equal or better job. I wanted to share that with you today, but I need to go look at golf clubs.

Yes, I'm planning to take golf lessons. But since I don't know if I'll like it, I need to start with dirt cheap equipment. Skinflint CHEAP! Even cheaper than Play It Again Sports. I'm shopping at an estate liquidation house. I don't care if the clubs look like Noah used them to chip balls off the deck of the ark. If I'm going to play the Sport of the Account Service Manager, I'm going to start with clubs that will ensure supercilious glances and snide feedback.

I might even get reprimanded at Bushwood! A friend of mine was recently upbraided when she showed up for a golf lesson in . . . you won't believe it, Thurston . . . jeans! She was told, "Perhaps you didn't get the memo, but jeans are not allowed here at Bushwood." I heard she showed up for the next lesson in an ascot and a wizard's robe.

Anway, this no-post post is getting enormous. Tomorrow Peeps! Hair care secrets by Chai-rista. Batteries not included.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! here's to pissing off the snooties at bushwood!

Lady J (of the Jazzberry J's)

Anonymous said...

Hysterical, lovey dear.
If the jeans pissed them off, imagine what the crappy clubs will get you? I look forward to the hair info, since I gave you insider info on one of the expensive ones, I look forward to hearing about the cheap ones. SB

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that "Perhaps you didn't get the memo ..."

You'll have to post pics of the clubs. But I'm wondering, will they allow me to drive the beer cart? I promise not to wear jeans ...